Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Christmas Box House-Kidsfest Carnival at Wheeler Farm!

Hello, Star Parents!

I hope you are all enjoying your summer and staying cool!

This weekend there is a charity event occurring out in our community on August 8th from 10-6. It is the Kidsfest Carnival at Wheeler Farm for The Christmas Box House. From my understanding, you may purchase tickets there.

I have visited, https://www.thechristmasboxhouse.org/site/ for additional information, although, none is given. Fortunately, my friend works with The Christmas Box House and she has informed me there will be: tickets to purchase to ride the rides, snacks, drinks, ice cream, a silent auction, and a car show! It sounds like it will be a fun time for everyone!!!

I will be attending the event with my daughter, Cheri! I'll look out for any of you who may choose to attend, as well! This will be my first time attending! If, you see me and I don't see you, please, come up and say, "Hi!"

Check back after the 8th! I'll let you know how it went!

Ms. Erin

p.s. I'll be there in the morning between 10:30-11:00. Call me, we can meet up!

No comments:

Post a Comment